Friday, August 26, 2011

Nike Air Trainer SC II High – OG Colorways release date

The more I look at this Trainer SC II High, they more I dig them. But for some whacked reason, I prefer the ones in orange than these two OGs. For me anyways, the total orange ones look more RETRO/OLD SCHOOL than the actual OG colorways. Well, still no words as of when the total orange Trainer SC II is coming out, but the below OGs are slated for a September 2 release. I hope they are not some kind off QS or anything. Via Premier.


Nike Air Trainer SC II High
White/Cement Grey-Neutral Grey-Citron
456610-100

Nike Air Trainer SC II High   OG Colorway | Release Date



Nike Air Trainer SC II High
White/Indigo Navy-Wolf Grey-Infrared
456610-140


Nike Air Trainer SC II High   OG Colorway | Release Date

No comments:

Post a Comment