Friday, January 6, 2012

Nike Zoom Kobe VII ‘Big Bang’ or All Star Game 2012?

Never was a fan of that hit show 'The Big Bang Theory', maybe because I never gave it a chance. But last night I caught myself staring at my tube watching a re-run of it. Maybe it was that chick that was in it, or some part of me actually relates to the nerds in the show. But anywho...back to the subject at hand, the Nike Kobe VII is also getting the "Big Bang" treatment, it seems like a trend this year to link up Nike Basketball signature shoe with similar themes. We saw the LeBron 9 'Big Bang' before, could it be that the KD IV is also going to get a BIG BANG treatment? Only time will tell. But These Kobe VII doesn't POP like the LeBron 9 though, but I am hoping however that the sole will GLOW-IN-THE-DARK just like the Brons. Images via Marqueesole.com







No comments:

Post a Comment